As an individual, how much would you give to have:
- A way of being perfectly matched to real roles that organisations are looking for, without ever having to prepare covering letters, a CV or provide customised applications that are onerous in terms of time and effort?
- Only being "seen" by potential employers when YOU want them to find you and when they are really looking for someone like you?
- A way of not having to rely on third party recruiters trying to find you, interpret your attributes, skills and experience and qualifications and then present you to prospective employers in a compelling and competitive way?
- A way of storing and presenting your credentials to prospective employers without having to do any work?
RecruitMe allows all of this and more .. and for individuals registered with ThisIsMe,
As an organisation, how much would you give to have:
- A way for your staff to quickly and easily create standardised, technically consistent and industry specific position descriptions for any role in your organisation: without having to pay for the service?
- A way for your staff to simply match people who are technically and experientially ideal matches and who are ACTUALLY available and ACTUALLY compliant to your roles and position descriptions without having to engage recruiters or do much work: without having to pay for the services?
- A way for your staff to see a candidate's actual credentials (qualifications, awards, certifications etc) before spending any time or money interviewing the candidate: without having to pay for the service?
- A way for your staff to shortlist candidates whose CVs match the needs in your position descriptions and never have to look at CVs from those people who are just having a go at being looked at by you or who "think" they might match your need: and the cost is around the same as just advertising the role on the web, significantly less than advertising in print media and much, much cheaper than using an external recruitment service?
- A way to focus your recruitment effort on ensuring candidates match your cultural and operational profile, rather than spending enormous energy figuring out if a candidate matches your technical, experiential, geographic or availability requirements?
- A way to seriously cut the cost of finding people that ideally match the critical functional, technical, experiential and performance requirements of the role?